Thursday, June 25, 2009

Living is hard....

June 25, 2009. I left my house at five pm to attend a prayer meeting at a local church. This week has been full of tears; I need a breath of air. Not just a breath a fresh one no less. I got the bus just in time to find out that Michael Jackson had passed away- Rest In Peace. Hours earlier it was learned that Farrah Faucett the original 1/3 of Charlie's Angels had passed away after a two and a half year battle with cancer. Shocked, sad and numbed by everything that has gone on this week I am dropped at what I assume is the place to go to the church. Boy, am I ever wrong?!! I was lost! An hour and a half later I finally made it. drained, my hands have blisters on them I walked the bottom of one of my shoes off and my crutches have branded the folds of my arms with rubber burns. This week has not been easy I was on my way to my beloved queen sized bed when I got this revelation.... Life is hard and sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and stop trying so damn hard. Sometimes I feel I have to try that much harder to do the norm. It pisses me off to no end. I'm weathered I have been mad, sad, distraught, and in the midst of this I am finding ways to find joy. I am looking at what I have and what I don't have and am learning that I have to slowly learn to live life the best way I can. L.A. is a tough city to get around. I have to in the next few days re-evaluate my life and what it is that I want to do with it how I want to impact others. Life is hard but you know?? I think I'll just fight that much harder to live it. :) Goodnight and God bless~ God rest their souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment