Sunday, May 17, 2009

A new found energy...

I start my blog by saying God is good. I lOVE JESUS CHRIST with all my heart and soul and am thankful for his inclined ear to me. I talk to God daily, in my thought process and in my believing and hoping for I continually seek His face. Today, I'm in Grand Junction, CO. Tomorrow night I will be in what I love to call home. Los Angeles, CA. Tomorow is the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life. Even for the slightest of moments I've not wanted to take my eyes of God. I've been through this before where God had opened doors for me and given me words and when all was right everything fell apart. It took me a long time to recover from that and to understand why that happened. It was my dream so long ago to move to Orlando, FL. It is now beyond me as to why, there is and was nothing there for me like I had once thought. I asked God why? Why did you do that to me? Give me all those words about living on my own, getting a job, and etc... I wouldnt speak to God for almost two months after that. And then, when I decided to listen to Him again he spoke. I got way to prideful, and gave myself the glory and had an "I'll show you" attitude I was trying to prove those that love me the most wrong. And, not to mention... he also told me "He isnt going to take his own Will away. Florida wasn't His will for me to begin with. Which brings me to my next point, Is L.A. his Will? Am I doing the right thing? I am not giving myself any Glory but only to HIM and HIM alone. Well, I not only have an apartment, but I can take my dogs with me on the plane, I have a first floor apartment, And I have two job interviews this week One in which I have pretty much already,the other I am in faith that I will get as well. I've come up for air and this time grabbed hold of God's grace and mercy. I will write more later, I need a shower and to get dressed to go have lunch with a friend. Blessings to all, Love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment