Friday, March 20, 2009

Freedom Time

I have this "mad at the world" look on my face. Beware, the claws might come out at you... but maybe what I'm really mad at is me. I have no idea why I'm angry but it's an unsettled hateful bitter angry. I hate that kind of angry, I hate not knowing why or what happens I have to know full detail of every situation. I want a play by play of any occasion of every day. I'm searching for a release, scribbling down random words my ink pen just died, it will no longer write. It's one thing to have a reason to be angry, to feel a sense of strength from that emotion, to feel powered by it. But this unsettled not knowing why reasoning makes me feel weak, vulnerable, unequipped to handle day to day tasks. I, my friends do not have control. I don't have control of people, their reactions, actions or otherwise; but I do have control of me. I have learned that not everyone is easy to love; not everyone is going to embrace me, and this is when I realize that when I TRULY realize that that is where the freedom lays.

No comments:

Post a Comment