Monday, February 23, 2009

Part of my book.

I'm addicted to my independence, . I crave and thrive for it. At every wakng moment , In my sleep.I'm comforted by the stillness and quiet it brings me. I want to see, feel, taste and acknowledge something different. I self meditate by not living in my own reality. Although, I know it's at a high cost with interest no less. Im thirsty for knowledge, empowerment, creativity, truth I'm afraid of love; Actions and words can discount the emotion within a split second. Joy is constantly obtainable for me with gratefulness of my life here and after. (Another Entry) I had become habitually careless in my own mind, confusion was an everyday apart of me. Apathy was second nature I would never trust myself again. I reached out and touched hollow air My screams inside did not find ears they were mine to keep. No one could fix me. I was my own worst enemy in the flesh there I was living in self animosity.


In a fetal position my spirit remained, oppresion, apathy they are my worst enemies... other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment